Monday, November 22, 2010

b4 i left Singapore.....

i can make sure for something here....
  1. i like to go to bar there....but not always...when im too long didnt go out from my area....
  2. i like to try any beers taste sweet.....like erdinger and summer ale...
  3. here i learn to go library always...FORCE.....coz need many information for my assignment.....some more the school library had finish the useful books....
  4. here is always walk and walk and walk.....but...i still gain weigh...
  5. my telephone fees was damn expansive......<5>
  6. im damn missing my family, my honey, and my dearest frens....
  7. i gonna to have the others three assignments here...so i cant really relax and throw all the knowledge away....
  8. i wanna to left here asap....i miss home....
Good night....i wanna back soon....see u all there.....

No comments: